Feasibility and evaluation studies
In their feasibility studies, Rapp analyses solution-oriented approaches, identifies the chances and risks and makes an assessment of the prospects of success.
The main challenges of defining a project with its requirements and functional specifications always relate to the scope of work, financial means and time. Depending on the type and size of the project, Rapp applies model design and simulation to demonstrate reasonable variants and find the optimal solution.
- Congestion tail detection: quality requirements and test field
- Heavy Vehicle: On-Board Weighing
- Platooning in Switzerland
- SVI – Transport of the future 2060
- PRAUTOCOL – Certification of automated cars and their drivers
- Benefit study low-level station Luzern
- Traffic Management Plans